These scholarships will allow students to attend not only the activities of the Meeting, but also the Pre-Congress Courses.
The Schoolarship include:
• Supplementary expenses for transport or accommodation
• Registration Fee
• Welcome reception
• Closing ceremony and Dinner
To be eligible for a scholarship, the applicant must:
• Be a graduate (doctoral student or master's degree) or pregraduate student
• To be the main author of a paper to be presented at the congress
• Fill out the application form (docx format, pdf format)
• Send the documents to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be an active member of the Mexican Society of Crystallography (SMCr), both the student and the supervisor. More than one student can be proposed for the Schoolarship by the supervisor as a privilege of being an active member of the SMCr.
All scholarship applicants must complete the application form of the Congress and complete the application requirements. Applications for scholarships must be submitted no later than August 10, 2017. Applicants will be notified of the decision on August 30, 2017.
Information for the Schoolar recipients
Applications for scholarships will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee. The scholars must schedule their arrival in Merida by Friday, October 20 and attend the pre-congress courses.